WELCOME MESSAGE – Evaluz, a Product Designer at GDevelop on following her passion!
- Email account (You’ll need this to use the GDevelop Cloud to save games, game assets, etc)
- Also needed to publish and share your game with others
- GDevelop Cloud can be used to save games now, so no need to use Drive, but if you prefer your own copy, use your PRIVATE GMAIL ACCOUNT – not school gmail. It seems not to work.
Links to GDevelop
Game Design Document
Game Sharing Pages
File Sharing Pages
Use these if you need to :
- Create a URL for sound or graphic game asset to be used in GDevelop. These are for free game assets you find on the internet, or if you create your own.
- Share your game.json file with the instructor for troubleshooting. Download your game file using “Save as…” -> “Download a copy”, then use the link below to upload to the instructor (…open the page then click “Select a file”).
- Images are missing or flickering, graphics looks distorted during preview
- Make sure to SAVE FIRST!!!
- Close and restart Safari
- If that didn’t resolve the issue, clear the cache on your iPad. Clear iPad Cache.
- Unable to save on Google Drive