Here is some stuff we created, either for our courses, or simply because it’s cool and we want to share it with everyone.
Everything we create here is regulated under a Creative Commons license, so feel free to use anything at will – sharing is caring! Just don’t take our work verbatim and sell it as your own… Either modify beyond recognition, give credit where credit is do, or, if lazy, just ask us for permission. We’re likely to say yes…
- Lego Mindstorm Part Builder (Design custom parts for 3D printing)
- Lego EV3 Research Notes
- EV3 Battery Charger
- EV3 Battery Teardown
EV3DEV (for LEGO Mindstorm)
- ev3dev Research Notes
- ev3fast – A Python module for faster ev3 interface
- EV3DEV Python Simulator (Obsolete. Use GearsBot instead)
- GearsBot : 3D Robotics Simulator
- Pygame Zero Helper – Helper library that provides many of the functions found in Scratch but not in Pygame Zero
- Nethelper – Simple game networking.